As part of this Insights in Accounting podcast, we are giving you some bonus episodes with key influencers in accounting and fintech. These are to review 2022 and the pandemic era, assessing what we've learned, what has worked and what hasn't.
We'll also look ahead to 2023 and preview where the challenges and opportunities are in the accounting and fintech world.
Your commentators and thought leaders in this bonus series include:
Martin Bissett Advisor to the Advisors in Accounting & Fintech Organisations https://www.linkedin.com/in/martinbissett/
Francesca Lagerberg CEO of Baker Tilly International https://www.linkedin.com/in/francescalagerberg/
Steve Heathcote Chief Executive Officer at PrimeGlobal https://www.linkedin.com/in/stephen-heathcote-b327573a/
Mark Koziel President and CEO at Allinial Global https://www.linkedin.com/in/mjkoziel/
Samantha Louis Chief Executive Officer at Praxity Global Alliance https://www.linkedin.com/in/samantha-louis/
Steve Cox Head of Market Insights at IRIS Software Group https://www.linkedin.com/in/stevenchristophercox/
Randy Johnston CEO & Co-Founder at Network Management Group https://www.linkedin.com/in/rpjohnston/
Dan Richards Founder of Practice Win & MyFirms App https://www.linkedin.com/in/danielrichards1/
We cover the following areas in these bonus episodes:
A. 2022 in review
1. How would you sum up the year for accounting? Any surprises, findings, outcomes?
2. What kind of shape is the accounting profession in as we emerge from the pandemic?
3. If you were a teacher giving accountants a school report, how would you grade them?
4. What have we learned about the software, fintech and vendors or the associations, networks and alliances serving accountants?
5. What lessons have we learned about what has succeeded and failed in the last 3 years?
B. 2023 in preview
1. What will be the main challenges for accountants and firms in the coming year?
2. Where will accounting firms find their biggest opportunities in the coming year?
3. What will separate the good accounting firms from the great ones in 2023?
4. What will happen to the complacent accounting firms who won't/can't change?
5. What's coming up for vendors in getting the attention of busy accountants or the or the associations, networks and alliances helping accounting firms in 2023?
5 great shows in the Accounting Influencers Podcast Network:
❶ Success in Accounting - MONDAYS. Our flagship main show features panels, live interviews and replays of our most popular shows.
❷ Insights in Accounting - TUESDAYS. The best news, analysis, commercial awareness, news under microscope, podcast mentions and recommendations.
❸ Influencers in Accounting - WEDNESDAYS. Deep dive 1-1 interviews with leaders, experts, influencers from around the world.
❹ Best Practice in Accounting - THURSDAYS. Practice development, growth, management, consulting, examples, stories and practical here's what works stuff for accountants, bookkeepers and the fintech/software people who serve them.
❺ UK Matters in Accounting - FRIDAYS. A UK focused show featuring UK related topics, news items, events and interviews.
All on your preferred podcast app, platform or channel. Thanks for subscribing, sharing and listening!
Main show website. For access to every single show with full shownotes: https://accountinginfluencers.com/podcast
For announcements of published shows, tagging guest so you can build your network and offer feedback on the show: https://www.linkedin.com/company/accountinginfluencers
For videos of all podcast interviews and bonus video content: https://bit.ly/AI-youtube
Mentioned in this episode:
Dead Show / Youtube